I had intended on leaving this until I'd done a paint-over, but I haven't posted anything in quite some time, so I figured I'd show it to you at this stage.
What you are looking at here, ladies and gentlemen, is an absolute first - namely, the first piece I've ever done that has been digital from start to finish.
No sketching it out on paper first and scanning it in - just drawn from scratch in Photoshop.
This is all a consequence of a reinstall of the drivers for my graphics tablet, which finally got it working as it's supposed to.
Anyway, tailed mutant. Potential redesign of one of my OCs.
EDIT: Looking again, I realise I've fallen for one of my usual tricks, making the face too small for the head. Fortunately, that should be easier to fix...
EDIT 2: Now complete - see here
The Imperial Aquila is copyrighted to Games Workshop. Not that it's all that obvious on this image (look at the belt buckle), as this is scaled down to a sixth of the original size, but later versions should show it more clearly